Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loan Calculator New Payroll Beta

New Payroll Beta

Thanks to those of you who provided feedback in the polls over the past few weeks. We're listening to your requests, and are working on fulfilling them. Over the next few weeks, we'll be expanding the calculator to include a personal budget service, and also a new payroll site. Sign up today to help shape the functionality of the service, and help me out with some user testing. Thanks, Paul.

Call for Writers

In order to help our regular visitors, I'm looking for assistance from you, the users. If there are any Accountants, Tax Advisors, Pensions & Financial advisors among you who would like to help out with contributing regular articles to the site, please get in touch with me today. email me at support@listentotaxman.com for further details.

March 2nd 2009: Annual Update.

I've just updated the figures for the new tax year. And, after many, many requests, I've included the employers national insurance breakdown.

Apple iPhone app.

To all those of you who have asked me to produce the iphone application version of the site, good news It's on the way (it'll also be a nice way for giving me some credit for keeping the site updated for our 10th year now)

September 5th: New allowance rates now added

The climb down on tax free allowance rate announced some months ago comes into effect tomorrow. As a result of these rates coming into effect half way through the year, net monthly and weekly take home pay should be more than the calculator states. (to make up for the first few months of the tax year). Thanks again for all your comments via email. I do read them all.

12th April. Pensions are go.

I've added the first installment of changes to account for pension payments from gross wages. I know that there are changes with respect to National Insurance contributions to take into account also, but I'll get that sorted in a while. I hope everyone knows that if you are a higher rate taxpayer, i.e. you earn more than your tax free allowances plus £34,800, you need to either contact hmrc to get your tax code changed, or you need to complete a self assessment tax return in order to get the higher rate tax relief margin paid into your pension. You can contact me if you need any clarification on this. Paul.

To those of you who have missed out this time; Don't worry, we'll be providing a digest report of the best bits of the session. With the new tax year only a couple of weeks away, I hope this will prove useful.

The thing to remember about the new tax year starting, is that the current tax year is about to end.

03 March 2009. I'll be updating the calculator for the new tax year in the next couple of days. If you want to sign up as a tester or want to be notified when the site is updated, send an email to Beta Testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment