Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Of banner click Business

CLICK BANNER TO SIGN-UP

Get paid for sharing your links - Receive $ just for click banner!



HyperLinkCash is Pay Per Click URL Forwarding Service for webmaster to fully monetize their link traffic.

How does it work?

Every time someone clicks on a link posted by you, you simply get paid!

What revenue share will I receive?

All members will receive 70% revenue share.

What's the cost?

There is no charge or set up fees for using the HyperLinkCash.com

Click this here Get paid for sharing your links - Receive $ just for click banner!

How much money will I be able to make?

This all depends on the number and quality of traffic that You have.

What is the minimum payout?

There is $1 minimum payout

What are my payment options?

We send payouts through PayPal

When do I receive payment for my earnings?

Payments are made weekly.

Can I SPAM?

Absolutely not, your account will be closed.

I live in a foreign country, can I become a member?

Yes, we accept webmasters from all countries.

I still have quastions.

Send all your questions to Support

Get paid for sharing your links - Receive money $$$$ just for click banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment